True4Life can deliver several different models of Social Work within both the Private and Public sectors. These include: Statutory Social Work within a Local Authority, Social Work within a private provider such as a charity, Independent Social Work that is able to take on specific commissioned pieces of work such as direct one to one or family interventions, assessments, and Corporate Social Work that can engage directly with large or small organisations and their employees.

It is important to clarify that any Social Worker that you engage is registered with the Health and Care Professionals Council (hcpc). This insures that they are qualified Social Workers and have undergone extensive training. They should have a registration card that you can ask to see, or you can go on line and check yourself.